Fires can weaken various elements of the building structure. Understanding the problem is paramount to appropriately treating the fire damaged building. You can feel confident in the fact that our Qualified Construction Engineers are experts when it comes to understanding the fabric of buildings and the damage caused to them by fire and smoke.
At the beginning of each project of this nature we must fully understand the type of smoke that we are dealing with (wet, dry, protein, fuel/oil/soot, Rubber or plastic). Once we have identified this we can administer a decontamination plan to remove all smoke, soot and odour from the building and its contents.
Unfortunately, as a direct consequence of the fire services, water damage and fire damage go hand in hand. We are experts when it comes to understanding and fully assessing water damage on-site, eliminating the worry of any future issues emanating from damp untreated building materials during the renovation process.
Peace of Mind
We are always aware of the trauma that fires can have on our customers. Mindful of this, our team treat each property with the respect that it deserves. We keep you fully informed in relation to the progression of the project throughout its duration. Our experienced team are fully committed to restoring your home to what it once was.
Following the initial on-site visit by our Engineer, we will prepare a full damage report outlining the breakdown for the damage caused by the fire. Rather than overwhelming you with each component of the project, we have outlined some of the most important parts of the project below to help you understand what it entails;
- Engineer visits site to assess damage
- Complete fire damage restoration
- Buildings and contents restoration
- Removal of all soot, smoke and odour
- Cleaning and decontamination of all smoke affected areas and items, furniture, household items, carpets, rugs, walls and floors
- Wooden floor restoration
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning using the latest technology and safe products for deep and professional cleaning
- Laundry and curtain cleaning service
- Controlled waste disposal
- Painted surfaces treated with a specialist product in preparation for decorators
- Electrical testing assessment work
- Asbestos sampling and testing if needed
- Removal and storage of contents is required
- All Building work
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING SURVEY, DIAGNOSIS AND OUR RANGE OF REMEDIATION SOLUTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT DAMPDOCTOR ON 0870524366.